Scuba Club Cozumel, Mexico
Time & Location
About the Event
**SSC IS CLOSING FROM SEPTEMBER THRU OCTOBER 15TH, WHICH IS WHY THE TRIP DATES HAVE CHANGED TO OCTOBER 16TH-23RD AS OF APRIL 2ND, 2021**
Come Dive with us at a resort that was made for scuba diving, Scuba Club Cozumel. Cozumel has been rated the #2 or #3 dive location in the world, depending on whom your talking too. Recreation Scuba has been here many times and we love the hospitality and dive centric setup of SCC. This is not a "resort" with luxurious accomodations. This place was made for divers designed with tile and stucco to hold up to the constant wetness of divers and scuba gear.
We keep our customers informed and up-to-date communicating via Trello (phone/browser/desktop app) for pre-trip, on site and post trip information. This platform allows us and you to have constant two-way communication, so no suprises and we are easily reachable (unless we're underwater!)
Your Trip Leaders for this dive vacation are: Brad Shimkus and Dan Schindler.
- 7 nights accommodations at Scuba Club Cozumel (bases in double occupancy)
- 5 Day of 2-tank morning boat dives
- Unlimited shore diving day and night
- Airport Transfers included from Fantasy Travel Experts
- Breakfast and lunch daily
- Trip T-shirt
- Daily games and prizes
- Photo book after the trip
OPTIONAL SERVICES (additional cost)
- Afternoon Wreck dive on the C53 Felipe Xicotencatl
- Night boat dive ($55 + tax per person (One 1-tank boat dive without light)
- Afternoon PADI Open Water and/or Advanced Open Water training
- Afternoon PADI Specialty training
- Guided day and night shore dives by Recreation Scuba staff
- On site PADI 5 Star Dive Center
- Airfare (use your miles and points if available)
- Evening meal (two restaurants on site)
- Tips and gratuities
- Dive Rental Gear (availible on-site)
COSTS (Based on Double Occupancy for each room)
- $1335.00 per person (non-dive rate is $650 )(Based on Double Occupancy for each room)
- Non-refundable $400 deposit to hold slot (you can sell your slot)
- Payment options available
- Final payment due 70 days prior to trip on August 1, 2021
**Monthly recurring online payment options availble**
Our Customer Service Commitment - We strive to provide the best customer service centric environment on our trips. With reasonable notification and expectations, we feel we can meet most divers needs. We aren't there to sell you something or get in your way. We are there to ensure you feel safe, relaxed and are having fun!
We hope you will join us for a great experience with the camaraderie of other divers.!
· Dive trips costs are dependent on commitments from customers.
· Deposits are non-refundable to allow trips to continue due to unforeseen circumstances of customers. You CAN sell you trio to another customer, however, payments in full from the new customer are due before deposits are processed. Deposits may be processed after the trip is complete. All payments included deposits are conducted online and may be subject to a 3.2% convenience fee.
· Final payments in full are due 70 days prior to the event to allow Recreation Scuba to make final coordination and provide supporting trip documents to customers. No refunds will be issued within 70 days of the trip, with no exceptions.
· Trip insurance can be purchased through our dive package retailer at an additional cost to the customer.
· Recreation Scuba is not responsible for customer poor planning, delayed travel arrangements, and conduct while on site. Customers are responsible for their own transportation arrangements and conduct at all times.
· Recreation Scuba is not responsible for financial loss due to any circumstances. Customers assume all risks associated with traveling and activities such as but not limited to scuba diving.
· Recreation Scuba will work with all vendors to accommodate all special requests/accommodations. However special requests/accommodations are not guaranteed, and customers assume all responsivity and liability.
· All customers will be required to complete and sign liability waivers, media waivers, medical waivers, and scuba diver safe diving responsibility waivers.
- Scuba Club Cozumel Deposit$400+$10 Service fee$400+$10 Service fee0$0